Tuesday 7 December 2010

MORE ENTRIES

Hi guys!

Just letting you know, if you haven't yet signed up for I'm A BW, Get Me Out Of Here! and you wish to do so, the poll is STILL OPEN. We have decided to do this because we currently have only 5 contestants. Please sign yourself up by leaving your submission in the comments section or send then to cubesbinweevilshelp@hotmail.co.uk. REMEMBER TO INCLUDE YOUR WEEVIL NAME, LEVEL, AND CURRENT TYCOON STATUS.

Cube =P

Also, if you have a BW Twitter account, you can go to http://clicktotweet.com/0Skwa and click Tweet. (You must sign in before you click the link)

1 comment:

James said...

Took me time to read all the comments, but I really love the article. It proved to be very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also engaged! I’m sure you had joy writing this article.

bin weevils login