Saturday 11 December 2010

Mixed Post

Hey guys!

This is a mixed tweet with 3 main points in it:

1. I've been calling Cassidyfilms1 Casey... who the hell's Casey? (GalaxyWeevil commented saying that I stole his idea for I'm A BW and he called HIM Casey... =S)
2. The picture on the right is no longer relevant. I am now a Bin Tycoon and I don't look like that anymore. I'll change it soon... some day...
3. NOBODY ELSE HAS ENTERED FOR I'M A BW! IF PEOPLE DON'T ENTER, WE CAN'T DO I'M A BW! PLEASE ENTER OR YOU'LL DISAPPOINT THE PEOPLE WHO ALREADY HAVE.

Cube

PLEASE enter! C x

3 comments:

GalaxyWeevil said...

I'm not sure if you meant this BUT I was not intending to do I'm A BW! I meant that I thought you were stealing the idea from Cassidyfilms1 but all is OK now, to be honest I think it is a her and I'm SORRY if it is a her and I called her a 'him'. Sorry for any confusion but everything's OK and I'm excited for entering the jungle (If I get in!) Keep applying guys!

Thanks,
GalaxyWeevil

Mini-Sassy said...

Hi my names Mini-Sassy of bws im a level 10 and im aint a tycoon im a friend of sams and would like to enter the jungle with her and all the other contestents

Cube said...

Thanks for leaving your entries guys.