Tuesday 16 November 2010

Back Again

Hey weevils! I'm back on Blogger, and I'm very glad to be. Weebly was horrible. It wouldn't let me drag widgets to my page so all I could do was edit the already existing ones, which went well... Anyway, expect updates. This post was made ages before you'll be able to view this site, December 13th (if that's not when I told you guys when it was published, I've changed it). Thanks for reading my post, and remember to post this on your usual blogging site (e.g. Twitter, Facebook ect.).

Bye Weevils!

3 comments:

GalaxyWeevil said...

Hope to see lots of cool things coming to this site soon!

Bayb-Sam-xP said...

lurv dis site :D

James said...

It's great to see a blog of this quality. I learned a lot of new things and I'm looking forward to see more like this. Thank you.

bin weevils login